Cisco & standard SIP video room devices join Microsoft Teams meetings via Webex-hosted CVI service
Join your company's Microsoft Teams meetings using Cisco Devices or third-party SIP-based video devices.
Many modern workplaces today have a mix of different room and device vendors in their collaboration and extended productivity toolset, making interoperability and integrations crucial to enabling and retaining productivity. Cisco Webex Video Integration for Microsoft Teams is designed for customers who use Cisco Webex Rooms and third-party Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) standards-based video devices and also use Microsoft Teams as a meeting solution. This enables customers to join Microsoft Teams meetings with their existing video endpoints.
Cisco Webex Video Integration for Microsoft Teams (VIMT) is a Microsoft Qualified third-party Cloud Video Interop (CVI) for Microsoft Teams service.
Features & Benefits
- Direct dial or Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- One-Button-To-Push (OBTP) join experience with Webex Calendar Service
- Family of video layouts controllable through dial pad (DTMF) or Active Layout Control
- Full HD video resolution (1080p)
- Server-side mute/unmute
- Bi-directional content sharing (via HDMI cable, WiFi using the Webex app, Miracast, or Apple AirPlay)
- Integrated participant roster list
- Configurable lobby bypass for trusted endpoints
- Join as Presenter for Microsoft Teams live events