Captures CDS record changelogs in real-time, publishing to storage with seamless retrieval on-demand
Cost effective audit log capture and storage.
- Reduce storage costs associated with audit logs using offloaded storage solutions
- Rapidly configure audit capture for multiple usage scenarios
- Publish audit trails to external destinations such as third parties or partners
- Customise, extend, and integrate AA easily to meet requirements – without lock-in.
Configurable Audit Log Capture
- Enable & Disable Audit - Configure which types of records will cause audit logs to be captured when they are changed.
- Choose Events - Choose from create, update, delete, or all events.
- Configure Storage - Specify a storage target to receive audit data. By default, logs are published to Azure Storage.
- Specify Audit Policy - Note the retention period for audit data, and what should happen upon log expiry.
Cloud Based Storage
- Azure Cloud Storage -Default configuration stores data in Azure Table Storage, providing high-volume low-cost storage.
- External API - Configure Audit Away to publish audit logs to another system via an API call.
- Custom Storage - Customise or extend audit away with additional receivers or publishers.
- Failover Safe - If the target storage is not available, AA stores the data in the CDS and catches up again later.
Audit History Visualisation & Comparison
Provides CRM users with tools to easily review and correlate historical changes to data so they can be reverted, queried, or reported if required.
History Overview - Easily see when who created, viewed, modified, and deleted records.
Point in Time View - See exactly what fields were changed at a specific point in time.
Simple Comparison - Compare field values as they were and as they are to resolve discrepancies.
Secure - Audit histories are secured through standard Power Platform permissions.