HCL Tech's Sustainability Engineering Offering
pateikė HCL Technologies Limited.
Sustainability Insights and Analytics solution
HCL’s Sustainability Engineering Offering portfolio offers end-to-end sustainability solutions and services. It allows HCL to provide services across the value chain right from the product ideation and design phase to end-of-life and sustenance. HCL offers complete customized services across all stages of the transformation journey - from strategizing, building, migrating, and deploying to sustain and support the business.
Sustainable Product Design and Engineering:
- Sustainable product design to extend its life cycle and make it more reliable, reusable, and recyclable
- Leveraging digital twin, extended reality (XR), and simulations to reduce material waste and carbon emission during the design phase
Sustainable Manufacturing and Operations:
- Productivity improvement and waste reduction through logistics and material flow optimization, plant layout design, and optimization
- Predictive maintenance solutions to avoid potential equipment issues and costly downtime
- Sustainable packaging design to enable reusable and returnable packaging
- Material engineering to use recyclable or biodegradable materials in packaging
Sustainable Supply Chain and Ecosystem:
- Digital platform to enable circular economy
- Environmentally responsible sourcing and supplier screening
- Online marketplace to buy, sell, and offer new data-led services for waste, recycled, or remanufactured materials and products
- Assessment and Solution Implementation: Assess and configure the HCL's Sustainable Manufacturing & Operations solution.
- Increased Productivity & Waste Reduction: Implement steps to improve productivity, reduce the waste, optimize the energy consumption
- Improved process and increased utilization: Improve the Manufacturing process for increased OEE, improved asset utilization, reduced maintenance costs,
- Sustainability : Reduced Carbon, improved energy utilization, responsible warehouse management by streamlining material flow & logistic