RepsMate - Make interactions count
pateikė RepsMate Software S.R.L.
Workforce & Business Intelligence Platform
RepsMate is a Workforce & Business Intelligence platform that can be used by Call Center departments such as Telesales and Customer Support, to automatically monitor and evaluate 100% of interactions.
Traditional Quality Management Strategy - For more than 40 years, contact center quality assurance (QA) has been a foundational part of enhancing agent performance, ensuring compliance, and improving the customer experience.
QA procedures in contact centers suffer from inefficiencies across entire organizations:
- Low Coverage Volume - Only 3-5% of interactions are actually analyzed. As a result, 5-10 interactions are typically quality checked per agent per month. It begs the question, what if you happen to QA a top agent’s two worst calls of the month?
- Manual Processes - In most cases, the QA process is entirely manual, meaning, analysts use multiple systems and spreadsheets just to quality check a single interaction.
- Subjective Scoring - Analysis is subjective - it’s up to each evaluator, that scores interactions differently. Scoring isn’t scientific and data-driven.
- Quantity of Agent Feedback - With a subset of the total insights, training teams cannot effectively tailor coaching programs relevant to individual agents. As a result, they’re compelled to train entire teams on general topics.
- Quality of Agent Feedback - Performance standards aren’t clear. How can teams effectively improve performance if they can’t make data-driven decisions.
- Saves up to 80% of quality and compliance monitoring-related costs
- It helps managers to:
- deliver high-quality feedback
- eliminated 100% of random evaluation
- evaluate 9x faster
- identify representatives' improving opportunities
- It standardizes the QA process across the whole workforce
- Identifies customer's needs and preferences to assist business decisions
- Customizable reports and insights based on your needs