Venios Energy Platform
pateikė Venios GmbH
Open platform with use cases for Distributed System Operators focussing on low/medium voltage grids
The Venios Energy Platform VEP is a complete SaaS solution based on Azure for Distributed System Operators (DSOs).
VEP complements existing network planning, control and asset management systems with time-and location-resolved network status data in real time in the distribution network and analytics tools. Functions and data interfaces can be developed in a modular way and retrofitted according to customer requirements.
VEP makes flexibility in the distribution network transparent and thus allows them to be used for network processes of the network operator in the future. VEP supports distribution network operators in avoiding network bottlenecks and, in the long term, in reducing network expansion in the low-and medium-voltage grid.
Various standard use cases are included in the platform and can be freely selected and retrofitted modularly if required. The platform is open and can be extended with 3rd party uses cases. VEP creates transparency, opens up options for action and reduces operational risks in the low and medium voltage range. For efficient and cost-optimized grid operation of tomorrow!
A typical VEP basic standard package includes:
- System introduction of VEP with the standard functionality of ...
- Use of flexibilities within the network
- Real-time grid monitoring in the distribution network
- Visualization of network structure and current network state
- Efficient connection test for photovoltaic systems
- Simulation of switching state
- Model integration of decentralized producers and consumers
- Integration of network topology for the application of load flow accounting, network condition estimation and analytical functions
- Integration of measurement data, geo-information systems data and consumption/production data (e.g. as time series data) from available systems EDM system through interfaces already supported by VEP
- Set up user accounts, training workshop for the system including user manual
3. Final Project workshop after completion
4. Operation / Usage
This application is available in English and German. It can be easily implemented in other languages if needed.