Retailr is an innovative platform that provides merchants with a single view of their business
Retailr is the first of its kind innovative mobile platform that provides Retail Merchants with a single view of their business and transactions on a daily basis as well as manage multi-supplier inventory and pricing at the click of a button. It is able to track orders placed to and received from supplier, generate a product catalogue and provide Point of Sale capabilities to retailers and wholesalers to manage the sales, pricing and payment receipts on a mobile device.
This Retailr Solution is a highly scalable, cloud-hosted application that is used to facilitate Merchants to both manage purchases from suppliers plus sales to customers within their ecosystem. Merchants can self-register on the solution, and thereafter can add products with pricing onto the system that then appear on the catalogue on the Point-Of-Sale (POS) module of the application. As inventory is received and sales are done, the system automatically manages the inventory balances. The Merchant has control over the prices of goods sold within the catalogues and has the ability to capture various digital payment methods.
Retailr’s robust POS system collects real-time sales and purchase data which is presented on an easy to view dashboard empowering the owner and clerk to make quick decisions. You can learn more about this solution on http://vcproductpackages.azurewebsites.net/index.php/product-packages/retailr-pack/collateral/.
The Retailr Merchant Solution is designed for the Merchant owner in order to address the following:
· Control – Single View of their Business and all Transactions that occur within the day
· Cash Management – Safe and reliable alternatives to cash with reduced losses
· Financial Credit – Access to affordable formal financial services that can expand their business
· Catalogue Management – Manage Multi-supplier inventory and pricing at the click of a button
· Inventory Management – Manage all the products on order and in the Store in Real time
· Trust - Increased trust in operations and hence higher investment in stocks and float
· Availability – Reduced Stock outs due to access to financial services on the strength of accurate sales, stock and payments data
· Data Analytics – Packaged Data available to authorized Trade Financing and Credit Scoring Partners
The pricing for the solution is on a Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, charged as a monthly recurring fee as follows:
· Merchant License
o US$ 30 per Merchant per Month
· Supplier License
o US$ 150 per Warehouse Site per Month