*This engagement delivers a working Proof of Concept for crime prediction.*
Our experts use Power BI and Machine Learning to predict the probability of the occurrence of a crime, in a particular place, on a particular day and time.
* Analysis data sources
* Transform data to fit the needs of our advanced analytical solution
* Cleanse data and remove errors
* Modify data types to support specific calculations
Construction of prediction models to obtain a risk index by type of crime / hour / day / location. The following prediction techniques are used:
* Neural networks
* Logistic regression
* Multinomial regression
* Decision trees
Construction of explanatory early warning models for modus operandi. Types of modus operandi; up, to the low, news.
* Display of probability of occurrence by type of crime / day-time / modus operandi and location (block):
Map where you can choose:
* The risk of occurrence indicator by type of crime / day / hour.
* The granularity level of visualization: points, blocks, quadrants, zones, etc.
* A particular polygon to filter the rest of the report
Context graphics where you can display the filter used on the map:
* Risk factors
* Historical view of crimes
* Context variables
The following deliverables will be provided as part of this engagement:
* Proof of Concept Summary and Recommendations
* Dashboards in Power BI to analyze the results