Drive employee engagement, boost happiness, and employee retention with Viva Connections
Viva Connections is a new platform built on Microsoft 365 in Teams – offering a personalised view of news, conversations and communities through apps employees already use.
The platform intends to boost happiness, feelings of belonging and employee retention by encouraging meaningful connections across the organisation.
Employee experience is the foundation of any successful business – if employees are not happy, they are around 20% less productive.
It is a great way to keep up with notifications and conversations within the organisation, which is key to feeling connected with one another.
You will be able to start the day by seeing news articles, start or join discussions, keep up to date with what’s going on in the company and more.
Everything is personalised to you, so you will see communications that apply to your role, location and job type, with important news boosted to the top of your feed.
Viva Connections helps us bring our best selves to work and achieve great things.Help drive employee engagement by enabling employees to easily discover the most relevant communications, communities, and tools:
• Target the right news to the right employees at the right time, right where they work.
• Provide employees with a dashboard of their critical apps and resources.
• Corporate branding
• Consistent global navigation from Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
• Personalised My Sites and My News from Teams
• Your organisation's communications network in Microsoft Teams
• Global navigation with business-critical links, accessible from Microsoft Teams, desktop web and mobile
• Curated line of business apps easily accessible from mobile
• A roadmap outlining potential workstreams and dependencies with clear next steps
• Bringing your employee engagement solution to the Microsoft Teams platform
• Minimum viable Viva Connections product
• An adoption framework
Week 1: Organisational Discovery & Requirements
Week 2: Organisational Readiness & Technical Pre-Requisites
Week 3: Proof of Concept Build
Week 4: Departmental Discovery
Week 5: User Adoption and Change Management
Week 6: Communications & Training