We will provide you with a free, 1-hour briefing on how you can derive tremendous value from Power BI Report Server (PBIRS).
From shop floor to customer door transform Manufacturing with Power BI
Transform your Manufacturing and reshape how you engage customers using data to drive decisions and advanced analytics for proactive insights.
Your organization can make a more measurable impact in the following areas.
Transform your workforce
- Give your people the tools they need to help business groups move from data to decisions in hours, not months
- Equip them to analyze production, sales, and revenue data securely by utilizing industry standard data security and access controls, while staying connected wherever they are
Engage customers in new ways
- Know your customers better. See their purchasing patterns, then provide personalized service with powerful insights from your marketing, sales, and service data
- Use advanced analysis and AI to remotely monitor equipment and provide proactive, preventative maintenance
Create more resilient supply chains
- Discover actionable insights based on warehouse capacity usage, inventory levels, and delivery logistics to uncover bottlenecks in the supply chain
- Improved visibility means you’re better positioned to plan for, and meet, future customer demand
Build more agile factories
- Quickly identify areas of operational efficiency in real time by analyzing costs, capacity, and output data to avoid delays across the manufacturing line
- Visualize terabytes of data from equipment sensors, then use AI to predict hardware issues and prevent production disruptions
Unlock innovation and deliver new services
- Create new business opportunities by building a data culture
- Empower every employee to access, collaborate on, and analyze data across your organization using self-service data connectors and custom visualization tools
Power BI Report Server (PBIRS) Features
You can distribute reports behind your organization’s firewall and build on your On-Prem reporting infrastructure, knowing it is part of a comprehensive, cloud-ready solution
There are several reasons why customers still want, and even need, an On-Prem solution to host Power BI Reports.
- Complement the Power BI Service
PBIRS is useful for customers who want to have an additional choice for where to publish certain content and require that certain reports remain within the corporate firewall
- Highly Regulated Customers
For highly regulated customers not allowed to use the cloud-based Power BI Service, PBIRS offers an option for publishing and securing reports.
- Integrate into existing investment in Reporting Services
There are many customers who have Reporting Services implementations. Existing content can be migrated to PBIRS without any loss of functionality
We will discuss and understand your current business insight goals in an open and collaborative conversation that will cover:
- Review of current BI state: you will quickly describe us the current state, where you want to go and constraints
- Business questions that compel you and the lack of answers you get from your current BI setup
- Business/IT decision makers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Managers
During this briefing we will:
- Explore PBIRS benefits
- Compare reporting options: SSRS, PBIRS, Power BI Service and Hybrid scenarios
- PBIRS edition installation options
- Assess if licensed Microsoft technologies are available and evaluate the best PBIRS edition
- Consider migration from SSRS