Edupac Enterprise Edition
izdevējs Edupac Software Support Services (Pty) Ltd
EDUPAC School Management Software provides quick and easy access to your School Information.
Our QUEST is to deliver Quality, Innovative and Effective Low-cost Educational Management Solutions that will result in a significant over-all improvement in a rapid changing Education landscape, whilst striving to exceed high-value end-user experience.
- Learner and Guardian Administration and Online Registration with Documents, Vulnerabilities, Performance and Mobile Management for Attendance and Conduct.
- Curriculum Management with continuous Monitoring of Learner progress achieved by using Graphs and Dashboards.
- Employee and Educator Management inclusive of Leave, Absenteeism, Specialization and Classroom Mobile Management.
- LTSM: e-Books, Text books and Library Management for single or bulk allocation to Leaners and Educators with bar-code technology.
- Timetabling Management module to produce optimal planning of Resources for Curriculum delivery on a single allocation screen.
- Communication Portal providing secure information, Bulk SMS, e-mails and notifications to any custom group of recipients.
- Financial Management – Budgets, Cash books, Petty Cash, Customer Ledger and batch Billing, Vendor Ledger, Income and Expense Ledger with Account Categories, Groups and Business units, Importing of Bank account statements for quick month-end and year-end reconciliations.
- Stock and Assets Inventory Management for collating Vendor procurement history of pricing, quantity and average costs with depreciation and warehouse allocation.
- Highly Reduce Manual and Duplicated Administration at Institutional level;
- Ensure Real-time Information to all Management Levels and Stakeholders using Data Driven Dashboards;
- Provide Effective Planning and Management via Portals and Dashboards from a centralized Data Warehouse;
- Deliver Seamless Integration to Learning Management Systems and other 3rd Party Information Systems;
- Quickly Deploy Online for a single Institution or a Country;
- Intuitive to use with an Interactive Help guide and step-by-step Training Videos