Your digital security, handled: Our security analysts will defend your environment against threats, so you won’t have to. We will manage, detect and respond to threats targeting your Microsoft 365 infrastructure and we will monitor your resources 24×7 with proactive threat detection - including complete Microsoft 365 protection - and immediate alert response.
Managed SOC Security & Protection:
- Security monitoring and incident resolution
- Complete Microsoft 365 protection
- Microsoft Sentinel implementation
- Identity and security advisory
- Research & development
Why Managed Security Operations Center (SOC)?
Because we have:
- Established security team and expertise for over 10 years
- R&D, Blue, Red and Project teams supporting our customers 24/7
- Data science and machine learning expertise to build hunting notebooks and models
- Technology: Microsoft Sentinel; Azure DevOps; Azure Lighthouse; Machine learning models; CSP (optional)
We have fully transparent and complete process for securing your business:
- Multi-tenant, 24/7 Managed Security Operations Center
- Alignment with the NIST Framework
- Fully certified experts
We have the perfect mix of expertise for delivering premium SOC.
Our industry experts from various areas provide a comprehensive SOC fit for the cloud era.
- Zero entry cost
- Fast onboarding
- Quick launch times
- Flexible pricing model
- Proactive threat protection
- Fully trained security analysts, SOC managers, SIEM content authors, and engineers available for consultation
- Common portal with insight into activities, processes, and KPI tracking
Microsoft Sentinel is a cloud-native service to provide SOC capabilities for cloud-first companies with incident analytics and response engine.
For the first time, any company can use SOC capabilities in no time, at a reasonable cost.
- Easy to deploy, ready alerts and hunting queries (start benefiting from the moment of deployment)
- Constantly updated list of alerts and queries from Microsoft and their cybersecurity expertise
- Strong community-developed alerts and query rules
- Interoperability with industry standards in security analytics
- Data analytics and machine learning engine
- Built-in connectors to standard cloud data sources
- Data ingestion from Microsoft cloud and/or others
- Standard format data ingestion from common data sources (anti-virus, network appliances, SYSLOG)
- Custom data ingestion from any data source
- Built on scalable log analytics infrastructure in Azure
- No up-front investment in storage space or capabilities
- Predictable cost model with real-time monitoring