Advanced Price Management
Working with retailers? Want to handle complex and alternative pricing / discount calculations?
Advanced Price Management is dedicated to businesses that have to deal with complex sales pricing structures as the ones dealing with retailers for example.
Using this extension you can:
- Use additional price calculation methods
- Lowest Price: Search the best price / highest discount for your customer
- Nearest Price: Get the nearest price from priority (most detailed price defined by customer up to highest level –price on item card)
- Create a pricing structure based on customer treeview.
- Enable tariff search based on sell-to or bill-to customer.
- Apply tariff depending on the document date or shipping date.
- Create Discount types, Advanced price templates & Advanced price-lists
- Define Discount type codes are used to offer a comprehensive overview of the tariff/discount structure. They will also support later discount & margin analysis.
- You can use them to create an Advanced price template to define your tariff and discount structure. Define cascade or cumulative discounts.
- Then create Advanced price lists based on template structure.
- Define promotional pricing lists: Assign ¨Promotion codes to your Advanced price lists. This would allow you to understand which items have been sold under promotion conditions
- Understand and analyze in statistical reports the impact of discounts on your margin. For each sales line, you get a line detail option providing you insight into the price calculation and result.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK and United States.
All languages linked to the countries where this app is available.
Business knowledge of pricing fundamentals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.