ServiceDesk Plus Cloud for Microsoft Teams
oleh Zoho Corporation Private Limited
Leverage Microsoft Teams as an additional channel for your IT support with ServiceDesk Plus Cloud.
The cloud version of ServiceDesk Plus now integrates with Microsoft Teams, leveraging the collaboration app from Microsoft as an additional channel for IT and enterprise support. By bringing a host of service desk capabilities like incident management into Microsoft Teams, ServiceDesk Plus bridges the gap between IT service desk teams and end users.
Incident management just a tab away.
Service desk teams can now integrate the incident management module of ServiceDesk Plus as a tab inside their organization's Teams interface. This enables technicians and end users to perform a host of request management activities, including:
- Creating new incidents using the default or custom templates.
- Picking up incidents or assigning them to other technicians.
- Initiating remote sessions or initiating meetings with end users through Microsoft Teams to diagnose incidents.
- Resolving and closing requests, and marking FCRR, if applicable.
- Tracking the status of user requests with real-time updates and notiﬁcations.
Channeling major incident management.
Handling major incidents is always a challenge, and could turn out to be a disaster if a business doesn't know the status of an incident. It's also important that any possible workarounds and solutions are quickly and easily shared with end users to avoid repeat and duplicate incidents.
Service desk teams can leverage conversations in Teams to:
Tag relevant and necessary service desk members to get them working on tasks.
Post regular updates about each incident to the members of a channel, including service desk teams and end users.
Search and publish relevant solutions from ServiceDesk Plus.
Handling tickets through chatbots.
Both technicians and end users need various kinds of information about their service desk tickets during the ticket life cycle. The built-in Teams chatbot now allows them to interact with ServiceDesk Plus to fetch information and perform various service desk actions right from within Teams for quicker resolution. Technicians can perform activities like adding notes, approving requests, picking up requests, assigning requests to technicians, and resolving tickets through the actionable cards within the chat window. The list of chatbot commands include:
Select instance: To select the ServiceDesk Plus Cloud instance.
- Select instance: To select the ServiceDesk Plus Cloud instance.
- View all requests: To display all open requests that the technician has access to.
- View my open requests: To display all open requests that are assigned to the technician.
- Pending approvals: To show all the pending approvals associated with the technician, then approve them with another command.
- Search request "Search_key": To search a request with keywords.
- Create request "subject": To create a new service desk request with the deﬁned subject.
An active subscription to 'ServiceDesk Plus Cloud’ is required to use this app or you can also sign up to ServiceDesk Plus Cloud for a 30 day free trial.
The enterprise edition of ServiceDesk Plus Cloud starts at USD50 per technician per month, billed annually. New users signing up for ServiceDesk Plus Cloud have the option to choose between our US and EU data centres right at the time of account creation.
Exclusive COVID-19 assistance for Microsoft customers: Sign up before December 31 and get Zoho Wallet credits worth US $500 valid for 60 days. The wallet credits can be used for the purchase of ServiceDesk Plus, any other Zoho apps or for edition upgrades.
- Boleh menghantar data melalui Internet
- Tambahan ini boleh mengakses maklumat peribadi pada mesej aktif, seperti nombor telefon, alamat pos, atau URL. Tambahan mungkin menghantar data ini ke perkhidmatan pihak ketiga. Item lain dalam peti mel anda tidak boleh dibaca atau diubah suai.