Do you have all your payroll data and information presented in a way you need it and when you need it?
With 365Payroll you will be able to control your company’s entire payroll process yourself.
365Payroll is the way to professional and easy payroll management. The solution is easy to set up and use, and allows you to decide how salary data is calculated and displayed on a payslip. 365Payroll has been developed in accordance with current Danish legislation and regulations and is always updated for legislative changes.
Design and simulate payslip creation yourself
365Payroll allows you to decide how salary data is calculated and displayed on a payslip. With the right layout, an employee can easily read and understand the content of the payslip which avoids misunderstanding and misinterpretation.
Whether you choose to print, email or send payslips to e-Boks, a PDF version of the payslip sent to the employee is always archived. You can therefore always see the original payslip even if you subsequently change the layout or content for future payslips.
You can simulate the pay calculation for a given period and visualize the appearance of a payslip wherever you have a reference to an employee. Simulation can also be used if you wish to see the consequences of fundamental changes, such as if pension payments or hourly pay rates change.
365Payroll ensures full documentation of your payroll data. This includes not only the processed payroll period data and electronic data extracts, but also periodic updating of date-controlled master data such as rates, employment history and imported tax card details.
Features and benefits of using this app
- Control the entire payroll process yourself
- Simulate payroll processing based on current or future data
- Date-controlled rates so that future rates can be created as soon as they are known
- Fully automatic management of holidays, vacation free days and free choice accounts
- Flexible payslip setup
- Integration with eIndkomst for tax cards and payroll reporting
- Integration to e-Boks
- Integration to Nets and Bank data exchange services
- Integration to the Jobs module in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Direct payroll management within Dynamics 365 Business Central
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in Danish (Denmark) and English (United States).