Ensuring successful program delivery and responsible fund management are critical for your organization. From program expenditures, to grant applications, to human resource management and compliance reporting—there’s a lot to budget and monitor. Serenic Navigator can help you maintain a high degree of operational efficiency and transparency, upholding funder confidence so you focus on your mission.
Serenic Navigator is a comprehensive cloud ERP solution built upon the stable and scalable foundation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Award-winning Serenic Navigator is designed especially for the Public Sector: non-profit organizations, international non-governmental (NGO) organizations, K-12 school districts/boards, and local government organizations.
Serenic Navigator integrates core functionality with the sector-specific functionality your organization needs in a single solution, reducing data redundancy associated with disparate systems while improving financial performance visibility, staff productivity, accountability and trust—from program managers to the CFO to Funding Sources.
Serenic Navigator includes:
- Accounting & Financial Management – Built on the comprehensive accounting and financial management functionality of Dynamics 365 Business Central with added functionality for fiscal management and accountability.
- Award/Grant Management – Accurate, timely and compliant management of grants, cooperative agreements and supporting programs is essential for your operation. Automated process so you spend less time on paperwork, while increasing your chances of securing future grants.
- Budget Management – Streamline your budgeting process and manage the entire budget lifecycle to ensure your strategic plans are executed as planned and on budget.
- Payroll & Human Resources – Payroll must be completed efficiently, accurately and on time, every time. Easily address complex payroll and human resources challenges such as varying pay cycles, contracts and special payroll calculations.
- Analytics & Decision Support – Make better decisions, faster! Monitor KPIs, track actuals vs budget or estimate, analyze trends, and answer ad hoc questions—with data broken out and sorted by department, award or funder, date range or any other criterion.
- Deposits & Loans – Manage banking and account deposits and offer financial management services such as loans for capital projects or manage micro-financing programs.
- Field Connect – Allows remote staff to enter simplified transactions with or without an internet connection.
Support Editions - The Essential edition of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Supported Countries - United States, Canada
Support Languages - English (United States, Canada), French (France), Spanish (Mexico)