Smartsheet is a project management and collaboration tool in a simple spreadsheet layout. It enables teams to coordinate anything with powerful features like real-time collaboration, alerts and reminders, resource management, Gantt charts, and more.
Smartsheet works with Microsoft Azure Active Directory giving you single sign-on using your Microsoft credentials. To learn more about how Smartsheet works with Microsoft products visit www.smartsheet.com/microsoft.
NOTE: Smartsheet is a subscription-based service and requires either a free trial or paid account.
To learn more about Smartsheet, visit smartsheet.com
Tips For Getting Started with Smartsheet
1. Import an existing MS Excel sheet
2. Import an existing MS Project file
3. Start with a Smartsheet customizable template, some examples include:
• Project Management Templates: Basic Project with Gantt Chart & Dependencies, Gantt Project with Hard Deadline
• Task Management Templates: Team Task List by Priority, Recurring Task List
• Event Planning Templates: Event Task List with Gantt Chart and Budget, Simple Event Task Plan
• Agile Project Management Templates: Basic Agile Project with Gantt Timeline
• Sales Templates: Simple Sales Pipeline, Sales Activity Tracker by Week
• Finance Templates: Expense Report, Monthly Budget Tracker, Balance Sheet
• HR: New Hire Checklist, Employee Info Tracker
• Recruiting: Job Candidate Tracker
• Marketing Templates: Marketing Campaign Analysis Rollup, SEO Checklist