Signeasy for Microsoft Teams
av Glykka LLC
Signeasy: Collaborate with your team members to sign or send documents for signatures
Signeasy is the easiest way for businesses worldwide to streamline eSignature workflows. Signeasy for Microsoft Teams closes the loop on collaboration by enabling you to sign and send documents for signature right within your Teams workspace. You can also track the status of your eSignature workflows in real-time.
• *Accessing Signeasy for Teams*
Once installed, the Signeasy bot and tab will appear in your chat list as well as your Teams channel.
You can interact with the bot to get started with using Signeasy. The bot will guide you to create a new account and you will have access to most of the signing and request signature features in your 14-day trial.
In addition to using the Signeasy app for self-signing and personal documents, you can now add it to any multi-user channel within Microsoft Teams. By managing your document flows within Teams, you can speed up the turnaround process by pinging colleagues as soon as you notice them lagging behind.
• *Key features*
- New! Use Signeasy from the same place you connect with your team – in channel conversations or the messaging area. Collaborate with your team members to get your internal documents reviewed and signed quickly within Microsoft Teams.
- Upload and sign documents of all formats like text, PDF, Word, Excel, JPG, PNG, and other popular document formats right from your personal app.
- Use the Request Signature option to send the document to others for signature - add email addresses of the recipient(s), specify the order of signing and add a custom message. Guide your signers through the document by adding fields for each of the signers.
- Get visibility into your signature workflows with real-time chat notifications.
- You can also use your mobile device to sign any documents on the go.
• *Setting up a Signeasy account*
First-time users will be required to create a Signeasy account, thereby starting a 14-day free trial. During the trial, the users can use all the Signeasy features. After the free trial, contact us at +1 (866) 965-1533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to know which Signeasy plan suits you the best.
• *About Signeasy*
Trusted by over 5 million users, Signeasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign documents or getting documents signed from phone, tablet, and computer. People across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics, and healthcare from over 150 countries use Signeasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs, and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning, and faxing for paperwork.
- Featured by Google on Play Store across 100+ countries
- Featured by Apple among the Best Business Apps (2014, 2015)
- The only eSignature app featured in Apple’s global TV commercials
- “If you deal with paperwork often, you'll love this.” ― TheNextWeb
- “Signeasy is a great tool for those always on the go.” ― Forbes
In order to use this app, users must have an active Signeasy account. Please visit our [Help Centre (https://support.signeasy.com/support/solutions/articles/5000778903-installing-the-signeasy-ms-teams-add-in) or reach out to our [Support Team](https://support.signeasy.com/support/home) for more information. Your admin may have to enable the Signeasy app for your Microsoft Teams account.\n"
Funksjoner for tillegget
- Kan sende data over Internett
- Dette tillegget får tilgang til personlige opplysninger i den aktive meldingen, for eksempel telefonnumre, postadresser eller nettadresser. Tillegget kan komme til å sende disse dataene til en tredjepartstjeneste. Andre elementer i postboksen din kan ikke leses eller endres.