av Vacation Tracker
Request and approve PTO and other leaves in seconds directly in Microsoft Teams.
Vacation Tracker is a tool to manage your company’s leave requests and approvals. Team members can book any type of leave and managers can easily approve or deny leave requests, both without ever leaving Microsoft Teams.
Vacation Tracker helps you to stay on top of your company's leaves and to keep track of who's in and out of the office at all times. Send and approve leave requests in seconds, manage employee quotas, manage company leave policies, and avoid missed deadlines. Convert a complicated and frequently lengthy process into a few easy steps, all of which can be done directly in Microsoft Teams.
- Request and approve leaves through Microsoft Teams or the Vacation Tracker web dashboard.
- Manage company settings and create leave policies on the Vacation Tracker web dashboard.
- Create multiple teams and locations, and appoint Approvers.
- Set leave policies for each location.
- Create custom leave quotas or rules for each team member.
- Create and edit custom leave Types.
- Set-up Holiday schedules for all your locations.
- View and filter leave calendar for each team.
- Set daily/weekly notifications per team, per location or company-wide.
- Set up a custom workweek for the entire organization, or customize workweeks for individual employees.
From small, medium and large companies to government organizations, schools and nonprofits, Vacation Tracker is a tool used by over 1,000 organizations worldwide.
For more information about Vacation Tracker, please visit our website: https://vacationtracker.io/. If you have specific questions about product features, check out our help desk.
Funksjoner for tillegget
- Kan sende data over Internett
- Dette tillegget får tilgang til personlige opplysninger i den aktive meldingen, for eksempel telefonnumre, postadresser eller nettadresser. Tillegget kan komme til å sende disse dataene til en tredjepartstjeneste. Andre elementer i postboksen din kan ikke leses eller endres.