Easily manage your Egnyte content right from within Microsoft Teams
Egnyte for Microsoft Teams enables you to set up a tab for your project files allowing your team to take full advantage of Egnyte's advanced content management capabilities without leaving the Teams interface. Using Egnyte for Microsoft Teams you can:
- View and edit your project files
- Share project files with anyone - even those not using Teams
- Get quick access to your recently added / edited files and share them in chat
- Kick off workflows such as sending documents for signature
- Ask third parties to post files that will be accessible from within Teams
This app includes File, Tab and a Messaging Extension.
This integration is only available for users having access to the Egnyte platform.
If you do not have an account yet [Sign Up for Your Free Trial](https://www-am2.egnyte.com/corp/registration/register_trial_2.html?plan=platform%20business&geo_redirect=true).
For more information, visit our helpdesk article [Egnyte for Microsoft Teams](https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000999611-Egnyte-for-Microsoft-Teams).
Internet Explorer is not officially supported by this integration. While most features should work, we are not actively maintaining support for this browser.
Disclaimer- Egnyte does not support the Mobile Browser; please use the Web/Desktop Clients
Funksjoner for tillegget
- sende data over Internett
- Dette tillegget får tilgang til personlige opplysninger i den aktive meldingen, for eksempel telefonnumre, postadresser eller nettadresser. Tillegget kan komme til å sende disse dataene til en tredjepartstjeneste. Andre elementer i postboksen din kan ikke leses eller endres.