Businesses are always searching for ways to gain efficiency, reduce costs, and capture an advantage. To achieve these goals, you need the right tools. However, developing custom applications with the all the required functionality can be costly and time-and-labor-intensive. That can put them out of reach for many companies—until now.
Built on Microsoft Office 365, BPA’s No-Code Solution Builder makes it possible for even non-technical personnel to develop the robust applications businesses need with:
• Modular functions and drag-and-drop templates—Spend more time on business initiatives, not development efforts
• Automation of common, repetitive, paper-based tasks—Speed deployments, increase productivity, and reduce time to value
• Full integration with SharePoint or cloud connectivity and web-based access—Collaborate securely anywhere, anytime, on any device, across the business
• Deep visibility into workload performance and health metrics—Make the tough choices faster with access to granular, data-inspired insights
• Fantastic user adoption – Get ultimate UI and UX, with no need to spend time with designers
NOTE: This SharePoint Add-In is an installation guide to our Full Trust version of the add-in available from the provider. This SharePoint add-in works in conjunction with another add-in, which is only available from the provider. This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft. If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).