Build interactive process, hierarchy and network diagrams in Power BI with alert-driven KPIs
Build Power BI reports with interactive process maps, org charts, network diagrams and hierarchies without writing any code using xViz Performance Flow.Use cases supported:
- Organization charts: Deliver org charts with integrated alerts and KPIs. Supports profile photo, name, title & designation details for stakeholders
- Process diagrams with custom swim Lanes: Visualize business processes and flows using custom swim lanes and connectors
- Supply chain performance: Graphically visualize supply chain performance across plants, warehouse, distribution centers and retail outlets
- Sales & financial performance: Visualize sales/financial performance across regions, departments, products, customer segments and sales reps
Key Feature Highlights:
- Use images and icons for better visualization
- Integrated alerts and KPIs for highlighting performance against benchmarks
- Custom connectors – Draw and highlight connections and dependencies using custom connectors and swim lanes
- Tell stories using notes – Offer additional textual context through annotations, elevating the narrative and insights
- Highlight shapes – Highlight shape borders, backgrounds, and font colors to bring attention to outliers, top performers, and bottom performers
Deliver interactive diagrams
- Expand/Collapse levels and Navigate effortlessly
- Dynamic filtering based on observations / KPIs
- Quick Search to easily locate nodes in diagrams with a large number of nodes
- Zoom in/out to focus on specific areas
- Mini map: Easily locate your current position within a large canvas using a mini-map
- Subtree analysis: Focus on specific subtrees with selected root nodes
- Detailed view: Dive deeper with comprehensive node information
- Custom Tabs for end-users – Create subtrees for rapid analysis and pin those as tab pages in the visual
- Child Count Analysis – Customize node display in collapsed state with options to show count of immediate members or full branch including descendants
- Predefined Templates – Select from a variety of node styles to match your preferred aesthetics and enhance visual consistency
- Data structure support – Support multiple data formats including those using Id/Parent Id columns or Multi-level column structure (one hierarchy level in each column)
- Rich Configurations – Modern, intuitive and user-friendly toolbar with abundant configurations
Why choose xViz visuals?
Trusted by 3,000+ customers, including most Fortune 500 companies
Over 2M+ downloads across 40+ countries
Lumel, as the organization, is the #1 Power BI Visuals ecosystem leader with 20+ visuals (with Inforiver and ValQ) spanning all use cases making us the one-stop shop for all your Power BI use cases for features/functionality gaps unmet by native Power BI.
To know more about how the visual can empower your reporting in Power BI, visit - Performance Flow Resources.
Have any feature requests or queries about the visual? - Reach us at xViz Community.
Additional purchases are required to unlock the full potential in Power BI Service - Learn more.