Monitor and optimize your electrical and IT Assets for reduced downtime
Newsflash: Schneider Electric was recognized as the 2022 Microsoft Energy & Sustainability Partner of the Year
About the Offer
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor provides a suite of cyber-secure, cloud-based digital services for your critical equipment. The core functionality of this software is to evaluate live data from your critical connected assets and applies advanced analytics to identify potential threats. It gives you the ability to anticipate and address issues before they become critical incidents, mitigating safety risks, avoiding unplanned downtime, operational losses and expensive interventions.
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor's suite of digital services are available for
- Critical electrical distribution equipment in several key segments including Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Automobile, Hospitals, Oil & Gas, Chemistry, Mine, Metal, Minerals, Water & waste water and Airports
- Critical datacenter assets in enterprise or co-location data centers
This cloud-based service hosted in Azure is supported by Schneider Electric experts that can provide actionable recommendations and/or optional on-site support - based on customer needs.
Types of Services Offered
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor has been designed with 2 levels of services :
- Preventive services to anticipate maintenance and manage day to day operations through smart alarming (live data & smart alarming, web Dashboard & mobile App, 24/7 Connected Services Hub *).
- Predictive services to manage your critical assets performance and safety through Predictive Analytics (conditioned based maintenance & predictive analytics, Dedicated experts, Customised insights reported).
- Operational Performance: Reduce downtime, increase asset life, and a consistent experience with an optimized asset plan
- Increased Safety: Better security of assets and personnel with early equipment failure warnings
- Greater Efficiency: Reduced failure risks and optimized failure and maintenance costs thanks to asset insights
- Industry Expertise: Leverage Schneider Electric’s Connected Services Hub to outsource your 24/7 remote monitoring