Adobe Acrobat Sign
Save time by sending, signing, and tracking documents – all from your favorite Microsoft apps.
As global trusted leaders of business solutions used by millions, Microsoft and Adobe are partnering to reimagine a modern, secure, and connected hybrid workplace. We are bringing the innovation of Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Sign to Microsoft Cloud solutions to deliver unmatched collaboration experiences to customers around the world.
Acrobat Sign is Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution. Get your documents signed faster than ever when you add Acrobat Sign to Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and more. Now, you can sign and send a document for signature, and track at every step – all right from Microsoft apps.
- Sign and send documents for signature – without ever leaving your favorite Microsoft apps.
- Enable your recipients to sign on any device or browser – anytime, anywhere. No additional software download or accounts are needed.
- Keep track of documents with real-time status at every step.
- Get notified when documents have been signed or send reminders to prompt others to sign.
- Save signed documents to SharePoint and connect with other apps. Use with other Acrobat Sign integrations, such as Power Automate, for even more automated workflows.