Easily create plans and engaging curricula inside Microsoft Teams, using Teams Assignments.
Haldor Planning is the easiest way for teachers to plan lessons or subjects and build curriculums in Teams with Teams Assignments included. This user-friendly planning tool gives teachers and students a clear overview of plans, assignments and assessments – all in one tab in Teams.
With Haldor Planning teachers can easily:
- Create daily, weekly, monthly or yearly lesson plans, depending on their needs. Plan for all students in a team or for a selected group.
- Integrate new or existing Teams assignments in lesson or subject plans.
- Save time by working with plans, assignments and assessments all in one tab.
- Review and assess both Microsoft Assignments and plans in the same tab, based on learning objectives and learning outcomes.
- Plan lessons, units and courses for all students in a team or for selected individuals.
- Engage students and encourage learning with immersive and interactive plans with embedded material such Microsoft Sways, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Forms, YouTube videos and much more.
- Get a summarized overview of all assessments making it easy to follow each student’s learning progress and to see if learning outcomes are being achieved.
- Integrate the OneNote Class Notebook in plans to further facilitate communication with students.
- Share plans, assignments and assessments with students.
- Build their own curriculums with customized goals and learning objectives as well as curriculums with pre-set goals and learning objectives.
Contact us to activate your 30-day free trial and start planning lessons and creating curriculums in Teams today with Haldor Planning!