Subscription Billing Suite
door Binary Stream Software Inc.
Extend your Dynamics 365 Business Central with Subscription Billing Suite
Provide accurate billing for a wide range of pricing models on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Manage contracts with ease by automating complex recurring billing cycles for various pricing models. Leverage the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to take control of your deferrals process and recognition schedules at the line item level. Facilitate ASC 606 and IFRS 15 compliance, allowing you to report financial health accurately and demonstrate profit to invested parties. With Subscription Billing Suite (SBS) by Binary Stream, ensure consistent billing to your customers and prevent revenue leakage during your entire quote-to-cash cycle.
Features and Benefits
- Manage contracts at the line-item level using a wide range of pricing and billing models including flat, usage-based, tiered, and more.
- Facilitate compliance with the recent revenue and expense recognition standards with automated deferral schedules.
- Gain real-time insights into your recurring revenue and deferrals for improved forecasting and decision-making.
Subscription Billing Suite by Binary Stream includes the following components:
- Advanced Recurring Contract Billing (ARCB): Manages contracts with ease by automating complex recurring billing cycles for various pricing models.
- Advanced Revenue & Expense Deferrals (ARED): Provides greater control over revenue and expense recognition and deferrals.
- Multiple Element Revenue Allocation (MERA): Eliminates the time-consuming process of calculating and allocating revenue to comply with ASC 606 and IFRS 15.
- United States, Canada
- United Kingdom, Ireland
- Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- Austria, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Italy
- Finland, Denmark, Norway, Slovenia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
Supported editions: This extension supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central