door Dynaway A/S
Maintenance system with Asset Tree, Work Orders, Downtime & Cost Tracking - EAM / CMMS
Dynaway EAM is directly built into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It's an easy to set up, user-friendly software with detailed documentation and video guides:
NOTE: Free license is required for the EAM to function. Watch this "Getting Started" video to learn how to get the free license.
- Installation guide: This guide will lead you through the installation of Dynaway EAM
- Demo and Tutorial Video
- Documentation: help.dynaway.com or contact us at .
- Pricing page
Are you a Microsoft Partner? Lean more here.
Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Create assets -> work orders -> preventive maintenance sequences.
- Assign work orders to your maintenance workers.
- Let workers post hours, items, and other expenses on each work order from their mobile devices.
- Determine maintenance priorities. Ensure that all work orders are completed on time.
- View history logs and consumption/cost of individual assets.
- No more double entry from an external maintenance system
- Keep detailed inventory records of your spare part inventory in Business Central
- Perform maintenance at the right time: Use Work Order Plans to create work orders periodically or when your assets are in a particular condition (=support for condition-based maintenance)
- Plan your maintenance budget more accurately with access to accurate data about individual assets
- Find assets and view/create work orders from an Asset Tree view
- Work Order Management
- Preventive maintenance
- Inventory management
- Maintenance Request Portal
- Accessible from mobile devices
- Track costs of labor and parts on assets
- Labor hour planning
- Finance integration with fixed assets
- Failure reporting and downtime tracking
- Integration with Manufacturing
- Drag & Drop Scheduling Board
- Maintenance Requests
Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Spanish, French.