Do you want to manage internal purchase requests from colleagues? Are you looking for a simple way to check-approve-convert to order?
The Purchase Request app helps you to manage internal requests for quotes and orders that come from every office inside your company. With this app you can manage the business process related to requests for the purchase of goods & services:
- Insert and manage personal or your team purchase request
- Pick purchase requests lines from existing orders/quotes/blanket orders
- Create orders/quotes directly from the purchase requests
- Create multiple orders/quotes and preview of Item vendor
- Archive closed purchase requests
- Group several requests into one
- Differentiate the requests by category
- Customize applicant or purchase manager role center adding tiles to monitor personal/all purchase requests
- Change or remove vendor on request line
- Quick view last purchases and costs to pick up best vendor
- Download sample workflow from help.eos-solutions.it
Features and benefits of using this app:
- save time, reducing emails and unmanaged purchase requests
- give users a simple way to insert purchase requests directly in the ERP system
- enable advanced approvals or start with a simple four state management (Open, Awaiting, Approved, Closed)
- improve efficiency by merging different purchase requests
- create quotes or orders directly from purchase requests
- add quotes or order lines to existing documents getting existing purchase request lines
- enable "team member" users to manage enterprise requisitions
Click the Get it now button and start managing purchase requests in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Free version gives you the possibility create, modify, archive or delete an unlimited number of purchase requests.
Pro version allows you to create quotes and orders. Upgrade to a subscription for a complete experience!
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
For more details, please visit: Purchase Request