door IDYN B.V.
Banking processes fully automated within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Looking to handle your banking processes safely and fully automated within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? From now on, this is possible with Direct Banking, by idyn.
Generally, working with bank files involves many manual actions within both Dynamics 365 Business Central and your internet banking environment. Direct Banking automates these steps, allowing the user to handle all banking processes safely and efficiently directly within Business Central. No more downloading files. No manual uploads. No more hassle!
Direct Banking is developed in cooperation with certified PSD2 provider Ponto, part of the Isabel Group, allowing the exchange of information to meet the highest European security standards. Currently, the following banks are connected for use within Direct Banking:
- ASN Bank
- SNS Bank
This list will be further extended in the future and connections to numerous foreign banks have also already been established.
- Direct Banking integrates the largest Dutch and Belgium banks with your Business Central environment.
- Your bank balance and transactions are imported and synchronized with Business Central.
- Payment orders are submitted from Business Central to Ponto for approval.
- Direct Banking is built on top of standard Business Central functionalities.
- Eliminates the need to log on to your online banking platform.
- Easy and quick to install and implement.
- Bank balances are always up to date within Business Central.
- Automatic import of daily statements.
- Export of payment files directly from Business Central to the Ponto platform.
- Directly add bank accounts to customers and/or suppliers from the bank book.
- Support for G-accounts (blocked accounts) for supplier payments.
For more information, demos, or a quote, please contact your partner or email email@example.com.
Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
This app is available in Dutch, French and English.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
For more information about this application, go to https://www.idyn.nl/directbanking.
More information about the Ponto banking platform can be found here: https://myponto.com/nl/.