door IDYN B.V.
Banking processes fully automated within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Looking to handle your banking processes safely and fully automated within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? From now on, this is possible with Direct Banking, by idyn.
Generally, working with bank files involves many manual actions within both Dynamics 365 Business Central and your internet banking environment. Direct Banking automates these steps, allowing the user to handle all banking processes safely and efficiently directly within Business Central. No more downloading files. No manual uploads. No more hassle!
- Direct Banking integrates the largest European and international banks with your Business Central environment.
- Your bank balance and transactions are imported and synchronized with Business Central.
- (Bulk)payment orders are submitted from Business Central to the banking platform (Ponto or Cobase) for approval.
- Direct Banking is built on top of standard Business Central functionalities.
- Eliminates the need to log on to your online banking accounts.
- Easy and quick to install and implement.
- Bank balances are always up to date within Business Central.
- Automatic import of daily statements.
- Export payment files directly from Business Central to the Ponto or Cobase platform.
- Directly add bank accounts to customers and suppliers from the bank book.
- Support for G-accounts (blocked accounts) for supplier payments.
For more information, demos, or a quote, please get in touch with your partner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
This app is available in Dutch, French, German and English.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
For more information about this application, go to https://www.idyn.nl/directbanking.
More information about the Ponto banking platform can be found here: https://myponto.com/nl/.
More information about Cobase Bank Connector can be found here: https://www.cobase.com/bank-connector