Direct Banking Cobase
door IDYN B.V.
Connect to 15.000 banks including ING, RABO, ABN AMRO, HSBC, Unicredit, and Deutsche Bank
Out-of-the-box bank connectivity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, with over 15,000 banks integrated via the Cobase platform!
The Cobase Bank Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central removes the manual processes of uploading payment files and reporting statements. With the Bank Connector App for Dynamics 365 Business Central, the Cobase platform is fully integrated with your system. You can automatically transfer your payment and direct debit (batches) in a secure way to Cobase and with the flexible approval flow, they are transferred to all your banks. Bank statements are automatically downloaded from your banks and delivered to Business Central, ready to be picked up for reconciliation. Simple!
Cobase Bank Connector - Easy and seamless banking integration for Business Central
The Cobase bank connector for Business Central has been developed specifically to:
- Reduce the operational inefficiency of managing multiple bank accounts and payment providers manually.
- Remove the IT complexity from your organization.
- Eliminate the security risks of critical information being accessed, amended, or intercepted externally, and invisibly, to your core business systems and processes.
- Easy automated bi-directional integration between Business Central, Cobase, and all your banks for payment files and reporting statements
Business Central integrated solution: Cobase bank connector for Business Central is easy to install and built for Business Central to connect to the Cobase platform. It can be used for both payment file upload and bank statement download to your banks.
Eliminates manual and inefficient processes: Cobase Bank Connector for Business Central automatically transfers your payment files via the Cobase platform to your banks and downloads the bank statements back to Business Central ready to be picked up by your reconciliation tool.
Be compliant with your risk policies: Eliminating the touchpoints where a payment (batch) can be changed reduce your operational risks.
Integration to all possible banks and PSP’s: Connection via the Cobase multibank platform to all banks in a centralized way
Supported by a professional implementation team: Your bank connectivity setup is guided by a professional team that communicates with you and your banks to set up the connections in the best and fastest way.
Easily extendible with additional cash management and treasury modules: integrate with a real (mini) Treasury Management System
Cobase Bank Connector for Business Central is a 'Built for Business Central' solution which helps organizations eliminate inefficient and risky manual processes to:
- upload payment files to your banks
- download reports and statements from all your banks
Seamless Bank Integration
- Cobase manages the integrations from the platform to most major national and international banks and payment service providers (PSP’s) as standard
- All kinds of bank protocols and interfaces supported (EBICS, SWIFT & H2H (PSD2) API Integrations)
Simple, Secure & Controlled
- Manage permissions and access at the user or role level
- Full audit trail of all actions including time, date, and user stamp
- Multi-factor authentication to log in to the Cobase portal
Single Point of Access to all Accounts
- No need to log in and out of individual electronic banking portals
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
This app is available in Dutch, French, German and English.
All available countries