End-to-end invoice processing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
For companies using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, MediusFlow offers seamless connectivity to give you the highest level of invoice processing automation.
MediusFlow for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central gives you:
- An easy connection with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Extension that won’t interfere with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central standard
- Powerful invoice automation capabilities without straining your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment
- Touchless processing of two-way and three-way matching scenarios – and more
- Automation for monthly recurring routines (period management)
As a cloud solution deployed through Microsoft Azure, MediusFlow provides the fastest deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central available in the industry. Medius has been named a certified Microsoft Gold Partner for several years running, and has packaged integrations to all Microsoft Dynamics ERPs, including Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations. That means all Dynamics ERP users have the ability to get up and running with an AP automation solution designed to provide rich invoice processing capabilities that ensure a complete, off-the-shelf best practice AP workflow.
MediusFlow supports the AP process with efficient tools that enable true, end-to-end automation.
By automating every step of the invoice management process, MediusFlow allows you to reduce manual work, accelerate invoice processing, and gain greater financial control and visibility.
- Best-in-class technology for scanning and intelligently capturing invoice data
- Intuitive mobile solution for buyers to easily and quickly approve invoices from anywhere, at anytime
- Seamless connection of PO-based invoices to the correct purchase order, goods receipt or contract.
- Flexible matching capabilities at different invoice line levels that can be configured according to your business rules.
- Efficient deviation management that allows the approver to quickly review and act on a potential deviation
- Automated coding of invoices based on flexible business rules
- Automated distribution of invoices for review and approval easily configured to your organization’s approval hierarchy
- Create purchase requisitions and manage approval for indirect spend on desktop or mobile
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden,
United kingdom, United States