Tinx ChannelEngine Connector
Tinx ChannelEngine connector for Dynamics 365 Business Central connects all marketplaces
Generic user interface & out-of-the-box integration touch pointsWith the generic user interface, you can easily map and transform the data between the two systems. We deliver the following integration touchpoints out of the box:
- Products: Reduce information lacks and information overhead by keeping your Business Central and all marketplaces in ChannelEngine in sync with each other.
- Inventory: manage your inventory while selling across multiple sales channels, by centralizing inventory in your Business Central.
- Orders: Increase Sales with the automated order import (fetch all new orders) with assignment to an existing customer in Business Central
- Status Update: Update the order in ChannelEngine, acknowledge the order has arrived in Business Central
- Refunds: download from CE or create the Business Central refunds in ChannelEngine
- Shipments: Send tracking codes to ChannelEngine
Extensive monitoring & loggingThe software tracks all exchanged information between ChannelEngine and your Business Central. In the history log you can find all synchronisation entries and if the status is successful. In case of rejected messages, you are able to find the error information. With the e-mail notification, you can be notified in case of errors of the communication.
Explore the benefits
- One single source of truth for your data
- No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
- Reduce customer complaints
- No more delays in order fulfillment
About Tinx-ITWe are a Dutch Microsoft ISV specialized in ERP & E-Commerce. With our solution Tinx E-Commerce Connector we have helped hundreds of customers around the globe by connecting a Magento webshop (Commerce and Open Source), Shopify, WooCommerce, ChannelEngine with their Business Central system.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States
This app is available in English (United States) and Dutch (The Netherlands)
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central