Inbound Container Handling App
door WebSan Solutions Inc.
Assign purchases to a shipping container for tracking purposes
Does it take a long time to receive goods once they arrive at your warehouse?
Streamline the procurement to payment process with our inbound container handling app! Our app allows you to manage and track shipping containers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Optimize inbound logistics & improve receiving process with our application.
With this app, you will be able to:
- Assign purchase order lines to containers in order to manage multiple purchases in a synchronized fashion
- Mass update and receive purchase orders assigned to containers. Over and under-receiving are supported.
- Process FOB receipts (warehousing within Business Central sites supported)
- Auto allocate landed costs (freight charges) to goods in a container
- Gain additional insights into historical shipments
- Single click receiving of container contents, even non-inventoried items
The Inbound Container Handling app makes your purchasing and receiving more efficient while optimizing your shipping costs.
Get started on a free trial today!
Cost: $90 per tenant per month
For more information, please visit: https://www.websan.com/inbound-container-handling
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: This app is available globally except Czechia.
Supported Languages: This app is available in English (United States), French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Deutsch, Hindi, Vietnamese, Danish, Arabic, Italian, Japanese and Russian.