Do you want to generate better-looking PDF documents from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Apply your company stationeries, append your terms and conditions to your PDF files, and have freedom in configuring when these should be added?
With PDF Merge you have all these capabilities available to you! Add company- or even report-specific PDF merge actions to apply to the PDF files that you produce in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central! This can be applying your company stationery paper as an underlay to your PDF documents or appending additional pages with your terms and conditions to the end of your PDF documents.
Choose to apply the PDF merge actions in all scenarios, or only if a document is e-mailed or printed by adjusting the PDF Merge Scenarios setup to your preferences.
Feature and benefits
- Apply stationery paper as underlay to the PDF documents that you produce in Business Central.
- Append additional pages to the PDF documents that you produce in Business Central.
- Apply PDF merge actions per company, e.g., a different stationery for each company.
- Apply PDF merge actions only for specific reports, e.g., limit appending your terms and conditions to your sales documents.
- You decide when PDF merges should be applied, i.e., on print, preview, e-mail or download/save!
- And more to come, stay tuned!
See the full roadmap at our website to get up to date on what is coming next!
Do you want to produce and sent great looking PDF documents? Just click on the "FREE TRIAL" button and try the App PDF Merge for free. Or visit our product website.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
en-US, nl-BE, nl-NL
This app is available to all countries supported by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.