Are you ready to be in complete control of the lifecycle of your master data and of your documents?
Status Management provides a flexible setup for your company’s lifecycle of items, customers & vendors, as that of sales and purchase documents with the use of statuses. You can define your own statuses and regulate the flow of the statuses.
For each status you can set up mandatory fields and permissions by User Group.
For sales and purchase documents furthermore, you can configure to allow the posting of shipments/receipts and/or invoices for each status and you can automatically change the main status (release/open) upon a status change.
With a simple update process you can also convert all your existing data with the defined statuses to enable a quick start.
With Status Management you can successfully eliminate all the time-consuming cases like:
- Master data that are not created or created too late, because they can only be managed by the the responsible department
- Posting errors at the end of the process, because the necessary fields are not filled in beforehand
- Wrong decisions in the process based on an outdated or unknown status of an item, customer, vendor or jobs
- Sales orders or purchase orders that are accepted or even posted without proper checks
Features & benefits
- Available for master data of Items, Customers, Vendors & Jobs
- Available for Purchase and Sales Documents
- Define your own custom lifecycle with your own statuses
- Set up permissions for each status by User Group
- Set up mandatory fields for each status
- Allow or disable entry and posting in Purchase & Sales documents
- Create your own flow with flexible configuration
- Easy to set up with an option to convert all your existing items with new statuses
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
en-US, nl-BE, nl-NL
This app is available to all countries supported by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.