Combine Warehouse Shipment
door EOS Solutions
Create shipments combining orders according to grouping criteria
Do you need a complete and flexible way to group orders in shipments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
The Combine Warehouse Shipment (CWS) Eos Solutions app allows you to combine shipments based on grouping criteria defined in the setup . It applies to:Sales orders shipment Purchase return shipment, Transfer shipment, Service shipment
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Define how to group documents using document header and document line fields
- Define grouping for locations
- Define report to print, use default report , your custom report or EOS Advanced document reporting app
- Specifies if post non-item lines on source document while post warehouse shipment.
- Specifies the number series code you want used when you assign numbers to CWS shipment.
- Extend grouping criteria with your own custom fields
Click the Get it now button.
Subscribe for a free trial and start use these new functionalities. Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience! See PRICES
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish