Bluestar Dynamics ECM - Engineering Change Mgmt
door Bluestar Dynamics PLM
Engineering Change Management Process ECM
Bluestar Dynamics ECM enables users to promote engineering changes through the entire change cycle all the way from request through the actual implementation of the change in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition production system. Thanks to its integration with both ERP and CAD environments, it provides complete transparency in the cost and logistic feasibility of engineering changes while securing that engineering documentation is always up-to-date.
Key Customer Benefits
- End-To-End Change Management – Provides an integrated platform for creating, planning and implementing product changes while taking all dependencies in sales, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing into account.
- Workflow Automation – Drives ECO processes spanning engineering and operations with cross-functional workflow automation. A graphical drag & drop design engine allows for easy creation of best-practice workflow templates.
- Affected Designs Analysis – Generates a list of how other product designs are affected by a product change.
- Change Impact Analysis – Analyzes the impact a product change has on routes and work-in-progress (sales orders, production orders, purchase orders, inventories, etc.).
- "What-If" Scenarios – Enables ECO cost and feasibility calculations to help make better change decisions.
- Mass Replace – Easily replace or delete a part wherever it is used on other BOMs.
- Revision Trail & Comparison – Stores a complete revision history of Dynamics 365 items BOMs and the associated drawings and technical documentation. Enables the comparison of indented BOM revisions.
- Release Control – Advanced control of when and to which Dynamics 365 Companies revisions are released.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration & Revision Control – Adds item and BOM revision control to Microsoft Dynamics 365. This means that items and BOMs can be sold, purchased, stocked and manufactured with revision-specific traceability.
- CAD Integration – Ensures that the correct revisions of design documentation are always linked to the correct revisions of 365 items.
- Document Management Integration – Ensures that revision-controlled documents are maintained in relation to specific revisions of 365 items.
- Where-used Design Analysis – Enables users to identify the impact an engineering change will have on other product designs expressed as a list of affected items.