Bluestar Dynamics PLM - Engineering
door Bluestar Dynamics PLM
The Missing Link Between Engineering & Manufacturing
Bluestar Dynamics PLM is the leading product lifecycle management (PLM) solution developed for the Microsoft AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise platform. As a native D365/AX application, Bluestar Dynamics PLM brings the engineers onto the platform used by the rest of the enterprise to bridge the gap between engineering and operations. This eliminates redundant data entry and optimizes visibility between Engineering and Manufacturing teams.
Key Benefits and Features
- Unite Engineering and Manufacturing - ERP-embedded PLM functionality which manages all engineering and manufacturing change dependencies in a single solution.
- Information at your fingertips – reliable product data and documentation from CAD, PLM and ERP is always available at the point of use for all users across engineering and operations.
- Responsive and predictable business – complete visibility in data and documentation allows for the identification of dependencies between Engineering and Operations.
- Cross-functional business process automation – drive end-to-end business processes with workflows spanning users in engineering, purchasing, sales and manufacturing.
- Simplified IT infrastructure – Bluestar Dynamics PLM eliminates siloed PLM solutions and uses the same data model, database, GUI, and development environment as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Revision and Status Control – tracks revisions of D365/AX items and their related drawings, 3D models, routes and technical documentation for optimum traceability.
Classification with attributes – hierarchical product classifications and classification-specific attributes enable consistently exact part descriptions to ensure optimal data reuse.
- Bi-directional CAD integration – with 3D file management support for AutoCAD, Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD P&ID, SOLIDWORKS, SolidCAM, Catia, Solid Edge, NX, Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate), Creo Parametric (formerly Pro/E), DraftSight, Altium, EPLAN and more.
- Revision & Engineering change management – manage changes to parts and the related drawings and documentation while also analyzing and managing the impact changes will have on production, inventories and logistics.
- 3D product configurator & design automation – automatically drive your 3D CAD
models using the Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O product