CX Connect: Optimizing the Customer Experience
door Argano LLC
Optimize sales and service experience: Connect customer lifecycle with automation, AI and analytics
Benefit from a suite of solutions to connect your contact center and omnichannel engagement systems with advanced analytics, data visualizations and AI-powered KPI reports. CX Connect is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Field Service. Fueled by the Microsoft Cloud Stack, Dynamics 365 functionality, Power Automate, Power BI, Copilot Studio, Power Apps, Azure, and our IP.
The benefits for customers are simple:
- Personalizing your customers’ experiences
- Optimizing the workforce within the customer experience
- Automating a host of customer service workflows and tasks
- Empowering representatives with information and tools in an intuitive interface
- Utilizing more complete, immediate, and actionable customer data across the enterprise
- Reducing costs and capitalizing on client engagement time
Using Power Apps to build portals and automate processes, Azure Synapse to supercharge data collection and integration, and our IP (Argano Data Insights, NIMA bot), CX Connect helps organizations get more productivity from their teams, more satisfaction for their customers, and simply more from their overall investment in Dynamics 365.
- For Dynamics 365 Sales: CX Connect can automate sales workflows, deliver omnichannel communications solutions, and improve data collection and analysis.
- For Dynamics 365 Marketing: CX Connect can drive more detailed data from every customer journey, empower customers with self-service mechanisms, and rapidly integrate actionable campaign data.
- For Dynamics 365 Customer Service: CX Connect can deploy chat bots, portals, and processes that put the customer in charge, reduce spend on human resources, and further customer insight and engagement.
- For Dynamics 365 Field Service: CX Connect can optimize resource scheduling, create virtual agents to enable always on service, integrate external data to optimize technician routing, and collect IoT data to help fuel predictive maintenance of facilities and equipment.
In the end, it’s entirely about a connected experience: The experience you provide your customers, the user experience for your team in using a technology platform, and the experience of the Microsoft Partner you choose to make it all happen. CX Connect from Argano brings it all together.