Easily Keep Track of Data Protection Tasks and Adapt Support for Maintaining Consents!
Data is the oil of the 21st century. Nearly every company is processing and working with personal data on a regular basis. Therefore, it is critical for organizations to protect the privacy and personal data of their customers and to comply with Data Protection Regulations (i.e. GDPR).
For example, the General Data Protection Regulation is the toughest privacy and security law in the world. Though it was drafted and passed by the European Union, it imposes obligations onto organizations anywhere, so long as they target or collect data related to people in the European Union.
Violations of the GDPR rules are subject to fines of up to 10 million Euro or up to 2% of the total worldwide annual turnover of the preceding financial year, whichever is higher for you as a company.
Our solution closes the functional gap between standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the processes needed to store and administrate your customer data in a way that enables your organization to become compliant to for example GDPR.
- Integrated solution for Data Protection regulations for Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement
- Easy managing of Data Consents given by Contacts and Leads
- Anonymization of Contacts and Leads and if required any other (custom) entity
- Configurable anonymization settings definition
- Management of Data Policies, Data Processing Activities and Data Processing Contracts
- Quick reply using Cases to Data Protection data requests
- Analyze status with configurable Data Protection dashboards
- Reports such as Lead To Access, Contact To Access and Data Consent Report
- Increasing customer experience & satisfaction by providing a better level of service
Contact HSO Innovation