Connected Product Service Accelerator
door Happiest Minds Technologies Limited
Happiest Minds Connected Product Service Accelerator for Proactive & Predictive Maintenance
- HappiestMinds Connected Field service accelerator has been designed to create a closed-loop connection of IoT devices – Dynamics 365 Field service – Microsoft Teams.
- HappiestMinds Connected Product Solution accelerator has been designed to directly connect with IoT devices/products
- RapidIoT Devices deployment with a device management system takes care of provisioning, fleet management, devices health monitoring, remote troubleshooting, software, and firmware updates.
- IoT devices are connected to the Azure IOT Platform in real-time to ensure no anomaly goes unnoticed/ unreported.
- It uses a secure communication channel for sending and receiving data from IoT edge devices.
- Predictive models are used to evaluate the current condition of the asset, and more importantly, predict future behavior, and refine or optimize operation.
- Services like Azure Synapse Analytics are used that bring together data integration, enterprise data warehousing, and big data analytics and represent them over user-friendly dashboards.
- Auto-assign the most suitable field engineer (based on scheduling algorithms) to work on the issue
- Manually book a crew to work on any complex issues encountered in the IoT device.
- Booking alerts for Field engineers who are equipped with a mobile-first app to resolve issues anywhere –anytime.
- The accelerator utilizes the full potential of Microsoft Teams for information exchange on new requests, as a discussion forum, agent chat, and dashboard visualizations.
- Rapid devices deployment
- Secured communication
- Remote troubleshooting capabilities
- Edge and cloud analytics
- Predictive maintenance capabilities
- Intelligent analytics
- Improved productivity of staff and reduced human labor with workflow automation
- Azure IoT Suite
- Edge Stack
- Predictive analytics
- D365 Filed Service and Service
- Microsoft Team
- Power Apps
- Power BI Dashboards and Splunk