Simple Kanban board to view, update or add activities on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM records
Visualize your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM data in a Kanban View for improved productivity, efficiency, and visibility of users. View records as compact movable cards that are categorized and systematically arranged in multiple lanes and rows for quick review and easy analysis. Update the field values of records through easy drag & drop functionality and perform quick actions to record activities like Email, Task, or Phone Calls in just one click. Configure for any View in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Dataverse.
Kanban Board is available for Dynamics CRM v9.1 onwards, Dataverse (PowerApps). It supports Dynamics 365 Online.
To learn more about Kanban Board visit our website, online docs, or video library. Contact us on email@example.com to get a complete demo from our technology experts.
- Visualize Views: Visualize any Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM View as lanes & rows in a Kanban View with the ability to define categories
- Business Process Flow: Organize records in line with your Business Process Flows. Pin Business Process Flows for Global or Personal use
- Aggregate Field Values: View aggregate field values of records on lane and row headers.
- Drag & Drop: Easy drag and drop of cards across lanes & rows to quickly update the values of underlying category fields
- Quick Actions: Cards can be configured to support up to 3 quick actions at an activity level. Quick Actions allow you to create activity records like Email, Phone Call, Task, etc.
- Context aware: Kanban Board works in the context of native Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM environment & responds to all native ribbon actions including quick search that is available for conventional views
- Search: Support for search through native quick search available for conventional views in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Sort & Filter Lane: Records in the lanes can be sorted. It also supports filtering of the data in the view by ‘CreatedOn’ date
- Global Sorting: Sort records at global level in ascending and descending order based on the field selected.
- Configuration: Control can be configured for Web, Mobile and Tablet for unified experience.
- Easy analysis of data by presenting records in Kanban View
- Unified experience across Web, Mobile and Tablet
- Better productivity and efficiency with visualization of CRM views.
Start your 15-day FREE trial today! or click here to Get Quote as per your requirements!
Recommended Companion App for Visualization:
Map My Relationships: Get Mind Map view of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Dataverse (Power Apps) data on a form. Visualize relationships between entities or related records, manage connections and get 360 degrees of information in a single view with Easy Configuration across Devices.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that help you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!