An easy to use mobile app to help your employees return to work safely
Desk Planner app
Many employees have been remote working at home during the COVID-19 restrictions, and organizations who are planning a return to the office need processes in place to maintain safety.
Whilst physical office layouts are being configured in line with social distancing measures, there is also a need to control who is in the office, who is using desks and rooms.
Desk Planner helps your employees safely return to the offices step by step, in an easy to use mobile app that is controlled by your company policies, meeting local regulations. Built on Microsoft Power Apps technology; it is fast to set up, compatible and easy to use, complementing your Microsoft Office 365 subscription via Microsoft Teams.
Features and benefits of using this app
- Plan a desk: Employees can select a location, plan the occupancy of a room or desk for one or more days in the future, and reserve a workspace in advance. Resources will be made available or unavailable according to the office safety policies.
- View planning: Employees can see an overview of the booking calendar to view available space.
- Check-in /Check-out: Employees can check in and out of their reserved workspaces. At check-in and check-out, the employee’s details are stored with the date and time to aid traceability.
- Information: Allow employees to know in advance who they will be sharing their workspace with. Share important information with your employees. For example, COVID-19 rules to follow in four offices.
- Report incident: If an employee tests positive or has symptoms, they can notify the relevant contacts in their company directly through the app.
- Multi-lingual: Desk Planner is available in English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch.
Speak to Prodware about how to safely support your return to work using leading Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft 365 technologies.