SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign your documents. Sign contracts, invoices, work orders, approvals - almost any paperwork in less than 60 seconds.
Never wait around to get signatures on documents again, with SignEasy for Outlook! With this nifty plugin, you can send out important documents like purchase orders, service agreements and invoices for signatures from anybody, anywhere. And of course, you can sign them yourself too!
Once installed, SignEasy appears in the Outlook toolbar whenever you receive an email with a document attached.
• The Self-Signing option, as the name suggests, lets you sign the attached document yourself.
• The Remote Signing option helps you get signatures from other people on the document.
• Use Documents Fields to guide your signers to fill and sign the document, thus avoiding any missing signatures.
• Save frequently used documents as Templates, so you can quickly send them out for signatures - cut down on the redundancy, get stuff done twice as fast!
• Works across all popular document formats - PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Pages, JPG, PNG etc.
First-time users will be required to create a SignEasy account, thereby starting a 14-day free trial. During the trial, the users can use all the SignEasy features. After the free trial, you can contact us at +1 (866) 965-1533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to know which SignEasy subscription suits you the best.
Trusted by over 6 million users, SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign documents or getting documents signed from your phone, tablet, and computer. People across 180 countries and countless industries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster and cut costs. Both you and your customers never have to print, scan and fax paperwork for signatures again!
• Featured by Google on Play Store across 100+ countries
• Featured by Apple among the Best Business Apps (2014, 2015)
• “If you deal with paperwork often, you'll love this.” ― TheNextWeb
• “SignEasy is a great tool for those always on the go.” ― Forbes
When this add-in is used, it can
- send data over the Internet
- access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information.
- send this data to a third-party service.
Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.