You got to experience our add-ins to believe how engaging and usable, SharePoint Add-ins can be and how they can add to your efficiency and productivity.
Timeline add-in provides an easy mechanism to show case Events on your home page in the form of a timeline.
More commonly known as a fishbone projection
You can use the Timeline Add-in in 2 ways.
a. Use the Calendar list supplied with the add-in
b. Use your existing Calendar list along with Timeline
Options and Customizations in the Timeline
1. To use the default Calendar list of the add-in, click the Add/Edit Event icons
2. After adding events, you can add “Event Timeline add-in” on the page from web parts list.
3. To change the settings for the webpart, Please change the options in Webpart toolbar.
4. In the Custom Properties section of the Add-in following options are available.
5. Timeline Name – The heading for your timeline.
6. Title Background Color – To change the background color of your heading.
7. Data Source – Option to select data source for your timeline.
(i) add-in list - The default list present inside the add-in will be used.
(ii) Custom list from host web – Give your own list name already created in the host web where the Add-in is installed.
8. Custom List From Host Web
If you select option b in Data source, then the list name provided here will be used, else if “add-in List” is chosen, then the default list in the add-in will be used.
(i) Enable Add Event Button
(ii) Enable Add Zoom Buttons
(iii) Enable Slide Buttons
(iv) Show Timeline Title
New features in this version:
1. Define colors for categories used in the list from the host web.
We offer 1 hour of FREE support for configuring and troubleshooting. Feel Free to contact us in the support email ids.
Any support above that would be chargeable.
Feel free to contact us through our support page.
We support only paid customizations for this.