Water Cooler Trivia
door Wave Dash Inc
Your team's new favorite weekly ritual. A customizable trivia contest to spark conversations and fun
Water Cooler Trivia makes the work week more fun with weekly trivia contests that the whole office can participate in. The conversations sparked by trivia bring people together. It's a low-maintenance virtual team building game for remote teams.
1️⃣ How it works
- One trivia contest per week, with 10 free-response questions.
- Contest reminders sent via Microsoft Teams in a channel as well as DM'ed to participants.
- Results sent via Microsoft Teams: not just the winner, but the funniest answers too!
- Celebrate the winners and discuss the results directly in Microsoft Teams.
- Repeat the following week.
2️⃣ Why’s it good
- You can customize the categories and difficulty for your office. We've seen categories like Coffee, Finance, Boston, or True Crime.
- More than 50% of participants have gotten to know a coworker through the weekly trivia contests.
- Learn who's a secret bookworm and who knows everything about current events.
- Spark conversations and competition with coworkers and friends, i.e. talk about something more interesting than the weather and weekend plans
- You can track the leaderboard over time, including "category champs" in Pop Culture, Science, and more.
3️⃣ Signing up
- By installing the Water Cooler Trivia app into your Microsoft Teams account, you are kickstarting a free four-week trial (no credit card, no commitment).
- Once the trial expires we’ll work with you to keep the trivia fun rolling.
- Prices are about ~$1 per participant per month; keyword = participants, we won't charge for the whole payroll unless they're participating.
- You can learn more at watercoolertrivia.com/pricing
Questions or help? Head to watercoolertrivia.com/help or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gegevens via internet verzenden
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.