door HB Munich GmbH
Glossary HBM structures your content in an index register from A-Z
Finally an Index WebPart for your SharePoint
Securing knowledge and structuring information is very important in a dynamic, constantly growing system. We offer our glossary add-in for Microsoft 365 SharePoint.
Your users must no longer have to worry about sorting content, all content is displayed in the Glossary WebPart from A to Z.
Bring your information together in a directory, regardless of whether the content is in a file or a folder or is in a list.
The layout of the web part adapts to your site theme.
- Data source: lists, document library, WebSite pages, search with KQL, sites in hub, search in tenant
- Individual filter options
- Reducibility of functions for the enduser (search box, A-Z menu, info icons, item icons, source info)
- Display as a list (one below the other) or index (A-Z)
The app can be used without any adjustments to the system.
You can use the WebPart free of charge (free) and try it out (evaluate) in full. Once you enter a premium function, a license notice will be displayed.
The premium license offers you the following features:
- No more license notice
- Use KQL to search
- Use filters
- Show more than 500 Elements
The app offers app-in purchases so that you can switch to our premium version. To do this, contact our support (the links are linked in our app). You can find prices on our website or contact our support using the appropriate form.