Cardin for Outlook is a sideloading single-page Add-in for Outlook client bringing together info from multiple data sources such as CRM systems and workflows without you ever needing to get out of the comfort of your inbox!
The extension uses the From: field of the selected email in your inbox to search and display related records such as contacts, accounts, cases and more, containing that email address from cloud applications (e.g. CRM, accounting, etc.),
enabling you to quickly see if person who sent you an email is in one or more of your cloud apps and what info is associated with it.
A deep link to the cloud app record is also provided so with one click you can launch a browser window of your cloud app and edit the corresponding record in it directly.
Our goal is to save you time, freeing you from email hell one message at a time!
Cardin just launched in June and currently supports the following integrations:
- contact info and pending activities display (contact creation and edit features in 1CRM)
- full lead and contact info display (tasks, opportunities, activities, deals included)
- lead custom fields display
- lead and contact creation and editing in Add-in
Less Annoying CRM
- contact info display
- contact creation and editing in Add-in
- basic pipeline reporting
- full contact info display (deals and activities included)
- person custom fields display
- builder for custom connections to cloud apps via workflow platforms
We’re just getting started and plan on building integrations with a wide range of your favourite cloud apps.
We would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any bugs, have ideas for features that would make Cardin better, or have suggestions on specific cloud apps you’d like us to add!
Cardin is free to use. At some point we will add a paid premium version with advanced features to pay the bills, but our plan is to keep the basic service free indefinitely.
Accounts for any of the available integrations:
1CRM, Close, Less Annoying CRM or Pipedrive