AS9145 ppap4aero ITAR Compliant cloud app
door Cyient Limited
AS9145 PPAP Compliance - Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plan, Gage Studies and more
Did you know that up to 90% of all FMEA and Control Plan spreadsheets have errors in them? These mistakes not only cost time and money but can damage the reputation of companies using them with their customers.
That’s why Cyient developed ppap4aero – a cloud-based solution for authoring and managing FMEA, Control Plan and PPAP documents.
How is ppap4aero better than spreadsheets?
- Linkages between forms with the capability to see all the Process Flow, PFMEA and Control Plans data in a single relational database, providing visibility not possible on standalone forms
- Concurrent licensing: one license covers multiple users
- Version control assurance: All users globally update the same file – no more questioning if you have the latest/correct file
- Common/similar parts can be created and shared from a common database
- Standard FMEA and control plan templates are preloaded and selected by dropdown menu
- Built in reports for parts, projects and gage studies
- Improved revision control: ability to identify who added/changed/deleted what
- Secure - Built on the Microsoft Azure platform with over $1 billion invested in security
- Accommodates both the AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook and AIAG 4th Edition FMEA forms and the IAQG templates, and can easily create aerospace customer templates
- MSA/Gage R&R is intuitive and provides a concise, easily understood report – handling both variable and attribute gages
- Part PPAP history is maintained electronically - All supporting documents created outside – prints, engineering specs, packaging specs, etc. – can be uploaded into the project
- Basic program management features included
By taking care of the tedious, repetitive tasks associated with spreadsheets, and making it easier and quicker to search and find information, the software allows you to spend less time on administrative work – and more time on the work you were hired to do.