Do you want to enhance student wellbeing and SEL?
School Day enables schools to identify areas in student wellbeing and social-emotional learning (SEL) that need attention and improvement. Also highlighting the positives. Student wellbeing leads to better learning outcomes.
School Day is the easiest way to support the wellbeing of students in real-time. It creates a sense of belonging and allows you to be part of building a better school day. Our anonymous wellbeing data supports decision-making in schools and districts, empowering the school community to focus on learning.
How does School Day benefit your school or district?
School Day supports pedagogical decisions and early interventions, meaning:
- Efficient prioritizing and informed decision-making.
- Reduced administrative work.
- Cut drop-out rate and improve GPA.
- Comparing how your schools are performing in wellbeing and SEL
School Day key features:
School Day is easy and engaging. With seamless integration with Microsoft Teams:
- Students respond to wellbeing questions and receive group-level feedback and tips.
- Teachers receive weekly highlights, improvement tips to discuss with students, and monthly focus areas including ready-made lesson plans.
- School leaders have a balcony view and wellbeing scores for right and timely decision-making.
School Day is based on extensive academic research and designed together with top global educators and wellbeing experts. Using School Day makes students reflect on their behavior and develop their social and emotional skills and sense of empathy.
Click ‘Get it now’ to purchase School Day or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service is currently available in English, Spanish, Finnish and Swedish.